Once you receive your In-Home Hair Care Kit, be sure to review the following instructions before beginning your in-home service.
We have broken your specific service into 8-Steps. Below we have included step-by-step instructions, and a link to a video tutorial for each step.
Here are a few tips:
- If you would like to watch all eight videos back to back you can visit our Bond & Adhesive Playlist.
- Before performing your service be sure to watch all 8 videos and print out and review the step-by-step instructions.
- To make your removal easier it is recommended that you wait an additional week or two past your normal service time.
- Having an extra set of hands will greatly help – consider asking a friend, family member or aid to assist you.
- Be sure to schedule at least 1-hour of uninterrupted time for your in-home service.
- We have provided you with a Personal Attachment Diagram in your kit. This is very important during the removal and re-attachment step
- Remember, to be patient with this process and with yourself. This is designed to be a temporary solution until we can see you for your next full service.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during a very challenging time, and we truly thank you for continuing to trust us with your hair & scalp needs!
Step 1. What Home Supplies Will You Need?
Before beginning It is important that you gather the following home supplies to assist you with your In-Home Hair Care Service. Additionally, our Beautiful Hair Products will be essential to your in-home service. If you do not already have these 5 products, we would suggest that you order them as soon as possible. For reference we have Your Complete Maintenance Guide and Maintenance Video Tutorial available.
Step 2. What’s Included In Your Kit?
Each In-Home Hair Care Kit comes with all the necessary professional products we use during your in-center service. These products are designed to assist you with removing, cleaning and temporarily reattaching your hair addition.
Step 3. Prepare For Removing Your Hair Addition
Before beginning your in-home removal, it is key to prepare for the removal process. To make your removal easier it is recommended that you wait an additional week or two past your normal service time. Having an extra set of hands will greatly help – consider asking a friend, family member or aid to assist you.
Step 4. How To Remove Your Hair Addition
Be sure to set aside uninterrupted time for your removal. Remember more remover is not better and will NOT release your hair addition faster. MOST IMPORTANTLY be patient with yourself as you go through the following removal steps
Step 5. How To Clean Your Hair & Scalp
Now that you have removed your hair addition it is important to remove excess bond and adhesive from your growing hair and scalp. The goal of this step is to prepare your hair and scalp for the re-attachment of your hair addition.
Step 6. How To Clean Your Hair Addition
Now that your growing hair and scalp have been cleaned and prepared for reattachment is important to clean your hair addition. This step will allow for the best possible reapplication.
Step 7. Prepare For Reattachment
Before beginning your temporary reattachment, it is key to prepare your hair addition for the reattachment. Be sure to locate the adhesive strips that were included with your kit along with and your personal attachment diagram.
Step 8. Reattach Hair Addition
The final step of your In-Home Hair Care Kit is to temporarily reattach your hair addition. Remember, this re-attachment is a temporary solution, bridging the time between now and when we can see you for your next full-service appointment.