Once you receive your In-Home Hair Care Kit, be sure to review the following instructions before beginning your in-home service.
Below we have included step-by-step instructions to go along with your video tutorial.
Here are a few tips:
- Before performing your service be sure to watch the video and print out and review the step-by-step instructions.
- To make your removal easier it is recommended that you wait an additional week or two past your normal service time.
- Having an extra set of hands will greatly help – consider asking a friend, family member or aid to assist you.
- Be sure to schedule at least 1-hour of uninterrupted time for your in-home service.
- We have provided you with a Personal Attachment Diagram in your kit. This is very important during the removal and re-attachment step
- Remember, to be patient with this process and with yourself. This is designed to be a temporary solution until we can see you for your next full service.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during a very challenging time, and we truly thank you for continuing to trust us with your hair & scalp needs!