In today’s episode…
If You Have Hair Loss Due to a Thyroid Disorder,
You are Not Alone!
She got more than her hair back…she got her life back as well.
After being diagnosed with Grave’s Disease and suffering the side effects of this thyroid disorder and the medications associated with it, Linsey decided to seek help for her thinning hair. Too much of her life had been spent hiding and covering up, and she was ready to live her life again. After spending time with Hair & Scalp Specialists, a plan was put into place to help repair her beauty – both on the inside and out.
From the Consultation to determine the best solution for Linsey to the Design & Mold session, a personal blueprint was created specifically to meet her needs. To determine the best custom design solution, we had to consider her lifestyle, coverage needs, and maintenance requirements. These necessary conversations helped determine the best attachment method for Linsey, allowing her hair system to allow her to live her life without compromise! Watch Linsey’s story…
In this episode, you’ll discover the following:
- The effects of thyroid disorders on your hair
- The trauma hair thinning and loss can cause to your self-esteem
- The steps involved in finding the perfect solution to Linsey’s hair thinning and loss
- How Linsey’s life has changed after receiving her new hair system
[shareable cite=”Linsey” text=”You don’t have to go through your life without hair. “]You don’t have to go through your life without hair. There is a solution.[/shareable]
What is a “thyroid disorder”?
Thyroid disorders are fairly common. Located in the front, lower area of the neck, the hormones that are produced by this gland affects almost every part of your body – everything from your heart to your brain, to your muscles to yes, even your hair. According to Dr. Robert DeMaria, otherwise known as Dr. Bob – the Drugless Doctor, a “main cause of hair loss among women is subpar or low thyroid function.” Other common symptoms of low thyroid function include cold hands and feet, yellow teeth, widely spaced teeth, depression, morning headaches, among other issues as well.
Ready to Learn More?
- If you are looking for a Hair & Scalp Specialist, click here to schedule your Consultation or ScalpCheck®.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Free Newsletter where we will continually feature new episodes from Hair Loss Solutions TV™. Just click on this link to sign up to receive my blog posts via email. As a Bonus, you’ll get a FREE copy of my NEW e-book!
In this episode, we used the following resources:
- Website: Jeffrey Paul Blog
- Book: Women’s Hair Solutions to Thinning and Loss (Consumer Edition) by Jeffrey Paul
- Website: Jeffrey Paul Academy Blog
- Book: Solutions to Women’s Hair Thinning and Loss (Professional Edition) by Jeffrey Paul
- Website: Wigs for Kids
Learn More about Thyroid Disorders:
- Website: American Thyroid Association
Join the Conversation:
Don’t forget to leave your comments or questions below. We want to hear from you!