In order to further determine the best custom designed solution for Linsey, or anyone who comes in to Jeffrey Paul Salon, we must determine Linsey’s lifestyle, in order to determine which attachment method would be best suited for her needs.
In the video above I will take you through and explanation, as well as some facts, about the two types of attachment methods. These two attachment methods are:
- Ability to be taken on and off daily
- You want to be in control of maintaining the hair piece yourself
- Attached with clips or adhesive strips
- Since you wear the hair piece 24/7, you don’t take it on or off
- Uses bond and adhesive to attach
- It’s a no-worry solution and you can live life normally
- You’ll have to go in every 4-6 weeks to have it removed, cleaned, and re-attached
Remember to stay tuned next week as we continue to unveil Linsey’s full makeover journey!
If you understand all too well what Linsey is going through and would like to take the first step to finding a solution to your hair thinning or hair loss please email or call me to set up a private and personal consultation with one of my consultation specialists. Or to get your free copy of my Personal Hair Loss Evaluation eBook Guide, which helps determine your loss and best-personalized solution, all you need to do is sign up for my blog.
Remember…Beauty Begins Within