Looking down at your brush, you notice strands of hair. Immediately you panic and wonder – am I experiencing hair loss? The good news is that there are some signs and questions you can ask yourself that will help determine if you are losing more hair than you should. Being in the industry for years, I’m here to help!
There are a few questions that are essential to ask yourself:
- When you wake up in the morning, is there hair everywhere? On your pillow? On your bed?
- On a regular basis, do you look in the mirror with a frown, in puzzlement, and wonder how you’re going to keep people from noticing the patches of hairless spots and your scalp?
- Despite your committed use of expensive and guaranteed-to-grow products (everything from shampoo to scalp stimulators) does your hair still not grow?
- Have you or any family members seen or experienced hair loss due to Alopecia, or after an illness or chemotherapy, and felt as though there was nothing you could do?
- Are you losing more than 100 hairs per day? Not sure here is a simple video to help you check.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you are likely a candidate for treatment and understand that when I’m discussing hair loss it’s so much more than that. It’s the loss of confidence, self-image and identity. Just remember that I am are here to help and answer any questions.
If you would like to learn more about my exclusive Trichological Scalp Analysis please email or call me to schedule your appointment today! Or to get your free copy of my Personal Hair Loss Evaluation eBook Guide, which helps determine your loss and best-personalized solution, all you need to do is sign up for my blog.
Remember…Beauty Begins Within