This transdermal, non-medical patch is clear, water-resistant, and designed to be worn for 12 hours each day to allow for the gradual absorption of the active, natural ingredients. Through this particular combination of the vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, and plant extracts, along with the unique mechanism of the slow release technology, the Havogen 5 patch can slow or stop hair loss and reduce the excess of oil – ultimately fighting the problem of hair loss at the root.
As a part of our Hair Loss Prevention Protocol & Sebum Regulating Protocol, the Havogen 5 Patch can be used by guests to help in 5 ways:
5 Benefits of Havogen Patch
- Reduces oil and inhibits the production of DHT (cause of hair loss)
- Provides antioxidants to help eliminate toxins at the root
- A blend of vitamins helps reinforce and stimulate hair growth
- Proteins strengthen and protect the structure of the hair shaft giving more body and sheen
- The patch creates a better overall attachment experience for guests wearing a hair addition due to making less smell, itch, and premature slip.
The Havogen 5 Patch is clear, water-resistant, and designed to be worn for 12 hours each day to allow for the gradual absorption of the active, natural ingredients. Through this particular combination of vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, plant extracts, and the unique mechanism of the slow release technology, you can now fight hair loss at the root of the problem.
How to use the Havogen 5 Patch?
- The patch MUST be used daily for the whole three-month treatment period. Apply one patch per day for 12 hours. You apply it at the base of the neck, ensuring alternate sides of the neck each day (ex. Day 1 – left side. Day 2 – right side, etc.) After 90 days, discontinue using the Havogen Patch for 30 days and then begin another 90-day cycle with daily use. This ensures that your body is maximizing the use of the active ingredients.
Prevent With Scalpcheck
Instead of trying to self-diagnose whether your hair shedding is temporary or something more serious, Jeffrey Paul’s team of trichologists can help you discover the health of your hair and scalp with their exclusive ScalpCheck.